Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Am I proud of my country?

Yes I am proud of my country, because you have the freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and that we have the right to be what we want to be. Without the US, many people wouldn’t be here today and society would be completely different. Many other countries don’t allow any of those things, which make the United States of America the best country in the entire world.

The first reason why I am proud of my country is because we have the freedom of speech. Many countries in the world do not have the choice of freedom of speech, also in some countries if you try to speak your own opinion you can get killed. In America people are allowed to speak freely about any topic unless it’s about something bad for example killing someone. Many people like having the freedom of speech and some people move to the United States just so they can have that ability. Also there are some downsides to having freedom of speech, some people talk too much about things and actually can get people injured. Otherwise having the freedom of speech is a major plus, it’s just one of the things that makes our country extraordinary.

The second reason why I am proud of my country is because we have the ability to have our own choice of religion. There are a few countries in the world that don’t let you have the religion you want, you have to have the religion that they tell you to have. In our country we have the choice of religion, and there are tons of different religions in the United States from Muslim to Christianity. If we didn’t have the freedom of religion, a great amount of people would not want to live in the United States. At least we do and many people love their country that they live in. That just keeps adding on to why I am proud of our beautiful country.
Lastly, the third reason why I am proud of our country is because we can choose what our occupation is. In china you can’t choose what you get to be unless you are extremely smart, most people just end up working in factories for the rest of their lives. But not in America, you can be whatever you choose to be. There are so many different possibilities of what you can be in America, from a Firefighter to a business man; there are no restrictions in the beautiful country of the good old United States of America. There is the last reason why I am majorly proud of my country.

There are so many reasons why people love living in the best country in the world, It has everything you need and all the laws are fair. Those are the reasons why I am proud of my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment