Friday, May 11, 2012

The Crack In The Mirror


       As I sit upon an old mirror in a small compound in Pakistan, I gain dust more and more each day. No one really knows my story, it may be an odd one but people should know how I became a crack on a mirror. The year was 2011, as the new mirror sat above an old wooden dresser. A man, an evil man named Osama Bin Laden was brushing his long black beard in the mirror, when all of sudden the door came crashing down. 20 U.S. Navy Seals came running in guns drawn, shouting on the top of their lungs to give up. Then all of sudden there were multiple loud bangs and that’s all I can remember. That’s when I was created, a crack on a mirror made from a stray bullet. And that is the story of how I became a crack in a mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment